PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets limited to 4 per person.
- Surname of lead booker printed on each ticket. To gain admission, the attendee must bring valid photo ID matching the customer surname on the booking confirmation.
- The only places that tickets can be re-sold to another customer for entry to the show is through Music Glue or Twickets, at face value or less.
- The event ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- The event ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale may be cancelled.
- The event ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partners.
- If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
The surname of the lead attendee will be printed on every ticket for the uk headline tour.
On entering the venue, the lead attendee must present photo id matching the name on the tickets.
Guests must all enter the venue at the same time as the lead attendee, as you can only gain access with id matching the name printed on tickets.
Please don’t buy from any secondary ticket sellers such, as those tickets will not be valid and you won’t get into the show.
If you think you have been sold unauthorised secondary tickets, you can find helpful advice HERE