PROMOTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Ticket purchases to be limited to 4 tickets per person.
- Name of lead booker printed on each ticket. To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring a valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation
- Twickets are the official ticketing resell partner. Apart from via official primary ticket outlets, to remain valid tickets can only be bought/sold via the Twickets platform. Apart from tickets bought through official primary sellers and Twickets, any tickets bought / sold through any other platforms / companies will be cancelled.
- The event ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- The event ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- The event ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partner Twickets
The name of the lead attendee will be printed on every ticket for the uk headline tour.
On entering the venue, the lead attendee must present photo id matching the name on the tickets.
Guests must all enter the venue at the same time as the lead attendee, as you can only gain access with id matching the name printed on tickets.
Please don’t buy from any secondary ticket sellers such, as those tickets will not be valid and you won’t get into the show.
If you think you have been sold unauthorised secondary tickets, you can find helpful advice HERE